We are interested in creating a multinational, highly qualified team of professionals.
If you have what to add to our concept and have a unique vision and marketing/creative skills, feel free to contact us today. Please attach your CV and Portfolio of projects.
Teaching partners in Mathematics / Science (O-levels Syllabus)
Become an Instructor
KWIK is looking for instructors that are equally motivated as us to nurture leaders of tomorrow. If you are an individual that is passionate about developing talent and wants to play a role in nurturing high potential students, join us!
As a KWIK instructor with RLT, you can expect a competitive pay scale, flexible working hours and be provided with training materials.
RLT is an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
What we expect
• Min Bachelor degree holder with strong academic track record.
• Min 3 years of teaching experience, with relevant experience of local education system.
• Passionate educator who loves nurturing the talented students with motivation to spur them further.
• Experience in teaching high potential students.
• Competitive pay scale.
• Flexible working hours.
• Teaching materials are provided.