Additional Mathematics Learner
34 STUDENTS ENROLLED
Study Mode | Formula Mode.
The Additional Mathematics syllabus aims to enable students to:
- Acquire mathematical concepts and skills for higher studies in mathematics and to support learning in the other subjects, in particular, the sciences.
- Develop thinking, reasoning and metacognitive skills through a mathematical approach to problem solving.
- Connect ideas within mathematics and between mathematics and the sciences through applications of mathematics.
What you’ll learn
- All chapters and requirements listed in GCE O-Level subject code 4047, 4048.
- Relation of these concepts will real-life application.
- Creativity to expand on these concepts to think out of the box.
Click on the previews to read the full chapter’s Study / Formula mode:
No Reviews found for this course.