0 STUDENTS ENROLLED
Study Mode | Formula Mode.
The Biology syllabus aims to enable students to:
- Recognise the usefulness, and limitations, of scientific methods and models and to appreciate their applicability in other disciplines and in everyday life.
- Develop abilities and skills that are relevant to the study and practice of science and are useful in everyday life.
- Promote an awareness that the study and practice of science are co-operative and cumulative activities, and are subject to social, economic, technological, ethical and cultural influences and limitations.
What you’ll learn
- How to control biological events by chemical means
- How to integrate chemistry and biology
|Mode 1: Study|
|Mode 2: Formula|
No Reviews found for this course.