43 STUDENTS ENROLLED
Study Mode | Formula Mode.
The Mathematics syllabus aims to enable all students to:
- Acquire mathematical concepts and skills for continuous learning in mathematics and to support learning in other subjects.
- Develop thinking, reasoning, communication, application and metacognitive skills through a mathematical approach to problem-solving.
- Connect ideas within mathematics and between mathematics and other subjects through applications of mathematics.
What you’ll learn
- All chapters and requirements listed in GCE O-Level subject code 4016, 4048
- Relation of these concepts will real-life application.
- Creativity to expand on these concepts to think out of the box.
Click on the previews to read the full chapter’s Study / Formula mode:
|Mode 1: Study|
|Mathematics Chapter #: Properties of a Circle. Study Mode||FREE||00:45:00|
|Mode 2: Formula|
|Mathematics Chapter #: Properties of a Circle. Formula Mode||FREE||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.