26 STUDENTS ENROLLED
Study Mode | Formula Mode | Summary Mode | Test Mode.
The Physics syllabus aims to enable students to:
- Recognise the usefulness, and limitations, of scientific methods and models and to appreciate their applicability in other disciplines and in everyday life.
- Develop abilities and skills that are relevant to the study and practice of science and are useful in everyday life.
- Promote an awareness that the study and practice of science are co-operative and cumulative activities, and are subject to social, economic, technological, ethical and cultural influences and limitations.
What you’ll learn
- All chapters and requirements listed in GCE O-Level subject code 5059, 5076, 5077.
- Relation of these concepts will real-life application.
- Creativity to expand on these concepts to think out of the box.
Click on the previews to read the full chapter’s Study / Formula / Summary mode:
No Reviews found for this course.